Our team consists of a mix of lawyers, engineers, computer scientists, chemists, patent and trade-mark agents, combining their knowledge and experience to provide you strategic advice and tailored solutions regarding all aspects of technologies’ and innovations’ protection and exploitation issues.
Our professionals’ expertise includes:
- Analysis, negotiation and drafting of consignment contracts, operation contracts, marketing contracts, value added reseller contracts, escrow agreements, intellectual property licence contracts, use and distribution contracts and contracts related to the development and implementation of software and apps.
- Drafting and review of outsourcing and managed services contracts
- Protection of personal information and access to information
- Drafting and review of policies related to IT risk management (confidentiality, integrity, accessibility)
- Computers and electronic commerce
- Analysis, negotiation and drafting of contract for the development, design, manufacturing, distribution and licensing of technologies.
- Advising on various aspects of licensing, exploitation and commercialization of intellectual property rights.
- Development and implementation of corporate policies related to privacy protection, data security and confidentiality.
- Development and management of intellectual property portfolios (patents, trade-marks, copyrights, domain names, industrial designs, trade secrets).
- Technology transfers and licensing
- Assistance in transactions related to information technology, mobility and the internet.
- Litigation in the technology sector (including computer contracts, computer disputes, protection of intellectual property rights and moral rights in cyberspace and social media).
Call us at 514-798-0885 for a free initial meeting or contact directly one of our attorneys: