Do you want help to build a business?
Write or review a contract?
Support in your negotiations?
Brouillette Legal offers its diverse innovator clients a broad range of legal services. We operate from the inception of the company to establish a solid foundation and plan all the essential legal steps to growing a business. We represent clients in Canada but also foreign companies wishing to expand in Canada.
Our services include:
- Financial forecasts and drafting of business plans
- Company names searches
- Constitutions, organizations and updates of companie
- Tax accounts openings
- Provincial registrations and extra provincial registrations
- Acquisitions, mergers and reorganization of enterprises
- Liquidations and dissolutions of companies
- Corporate secretary service
- Proxy service
- Analysis, negotiation and drafting of real estate leases, leasing contracts, equipment purchases
- Corporate finance and venture capital
- Contracts related to intellectual property
- Technology transfers and commercialization of research
- R&D agreements
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Incorporations and business organization
- Corporate bookkeeping
- Business start-ups
- Analysis, negotiation and drafting of international contracts
- Analysis, negotiation and drafting of various types of agreements, including general commercial agreements, shareholders agreements or partners agreements, employment agreements and consultation, distribution and representation agreements.
- Legal risks audits and assessments
- Legal due diligence
- Partnerships, joint-ventures and alliances
Call us at 514-798-0885 for a free initial meeting or contact directly one of our attorneys: