A trademark is used to distinguish your products and services from those of your competitors.
Protect, manage and maximize the value of your trademarks.
How to differentiate and protect your trademarks in a very crowded world of consumerism?
How to choose a trademark that allows you to differentiate yourself in a competitive world?
How to verify the availability of your brand?
Whether it is a trademark infringement, a conflict related to the registration of your brand or for advice on protection and efficient strategies for your trademarks, it is crucial to consult a trademark agent.
At Brouillette Legal, we have the expertise and experience to assist you in Canada, the United States, Europe, China and abroad from the simplest to the most complex trademark issues.
Our trademarks agents provide a wide range of services including:
- Preparation, filing and completion of applications for registration of trademarks in Canada, the United States, Europe, China and abroad;
- Registration and renewal of your trademarks in Canada, the United States, Europe, China and abroad;
- Tips for creating a great brand;
- Research on availability and issue opinions on the registrability and validity of trade-marks in Canada, the United States, Europe, China and abroad;
- Provide strategic advice to an international scale;
- Negotiation, drafting license and franchising agreements, co-existence international trade agreements;
- Assisting in protecting your brand from counterfeiting;
- Represent during opposition and cancellation proceedings (prosecution and defence);
- Perform due diligence reviews and audits;
- Negotiation and representation in disputes before the Courts and other litigious situations;
- Portfolio management and branding strategies tailored to your needs;
- Monitoring and investigation services;
- Representation before the Trademarks Opposition Board of the Canadian Intellectual Property Office, the Federal Court of Canada, the Superior Court of Québec and appellate courts, and various administrative agencies.
We handle the entire process related to your trademark’s registration, all around the world. We are here to help you protect, manage and develop your trademarks’ portfolio.
LET US PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS.
Call us at 514-798-0885 for a free initial meeting or contact directly one of our lawyers or trademark agents: