Copyright is the exclusive right to reproduce a work or any substantial part thereof.
As the creator of a work or his employer usually has the copyright protection upon creation of his work, registering a work is optional. However, a work registration is very useful and inexpensive and provides the copyright owner additional legal benefits.
We offer all services and strategic advice related to the protection and defence of copyright, including the copyright registration, licensing and negotiation of distribution agreements.
Our professional team is ready to assist you in :
- Preparation, filing and prosecution of applications for registration of copyright in Canada and internationally;
- Advice on licensing, registration and distribution agreements;
- Drafting and negotiating agreements on copyrighted protected work, including publishing, ghost writing, licenses and marketing agreements;
- Drafting and negotiating copyright assignments contracts;
- Perform due diligence and audits;
- Assistance in protecting your copyright in case of infringement litigation;
- Negotiation and representation in disputes and other litigious situations;
- Portfolio management and copyright strategies tailored to your needs;
LET US PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS.
Call us at 514-798-0885 for a free initial meeting or contact directly one of our professionals: