MODULE 1: HOW TO MAKE YOUR MARK?
The is no doubt that the choice of a new brand is a quite decisive step. But how do you check the availability of your trade-marks or monitor your competitors’ porfolio ? How do you successfully differentiate yourself and protect your brands in a very crowded world of consumerism ?
Brouillette Legal will answer these questions in this training course by providing usefull information and valuable advice to help you protect, manage and develop your brand portfolio.
THE AIM OF THIS TRAINING:
- Introduction to trade-marks
- Understand the protection offered by a trade-mark.
- Learn to adopt a strategic approach in selecting and protecting your brands.
- Learn to check for the availability of your brand and monitor your competitors’ portfolio.
ASPECTS COVERED IN THIS TRAINING COURSE :
- Comparison with the other elements of Intellectual Property
- Procedure for obtaining a trade-mark
- Registrability criteria
- Availability search
- Tips on how to create strong brands
- Find the balanace between the legal protection and the brand promotion
- Learn from companies that have distinguished themselves and developed strong brands
- Practical advice on developing a strategy to protect your trade-marks
This training session is offered at your organization or on our own premises and includes all the necessary training material.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us at 514-798-0885 or by email email@example.com