At Brouillette Legal, we know that your intellectual property portfolio (trade-marks, domain names, patents, industrial designs, copyright) is a key asset and we understand the importance of protecting it vigorously.
Given the considerable resources invested to acquire intellectual property rights, these rights should be properly protected, promoted and defended.
We support our creative clients not only in obtaining intellectual property rights, but also by making these rights effective against third parties. We also defend clients wrongly accused of infringing intellectual property of others.
Our team of intellectual property litigators benefits from a collaborative and interactive relation with our internal patent and trade-marks agents. This synergy allows us to support the diverse needs of all our clients and provide added value to our services.
You need an international service? We are able to offer you a wide range of intellectual property services in the majority of countries throughout the depth and reliability of our global network of associates.
In particular, we offer the following services,
- Development of your protection strategy
- Opposition to an application to register a trade-mark
- Cancellation of a registered trade-mark
- Appeals in unfair competition and counterfeiting (patent, trade-mark, industrial design, copyright)
- Extraordinary measures (seizure, injunction and safeguard order)
- Action in damages
- Assistance in litigation proceedings in cases of domain name cybersquatting
- International, national and local arbitration.
Our litigators work with intellectual property professionals to make sure you choose the best strategy and achieve results as close as possible to your business goals.
LET US PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS.
Call us at 514-798-0885 for a free initial meeting or contact directly one of our litigators: