Stefano Mingarelli joined the Brouillette Legal in 2018.
He practices mainly in the fields of civil and commercial litigation. He also provides counsel with matters of debt recovery and with real estate concerns.
In the past, Me Mingarelli had the opportunity to work in the legal department of a transportation company, as well as in the litigation department of a national law firm.
Me Mingarelli is a member of the Québec Bar and the Law Society of Ontario. He is bilingual: French and English.
- Barreau du Québec (2013)
- Law Society of Ontario (2011)
- B.C.L & LL.B. McGill University (2009)
- M.A., University of Victoria (2006)
- B.A., Concordia University (2004)
PROFESSIONAL AND SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
Stefano is a member of the Young Bar of Montreal and of the Bar of Montreal.
SCOPES OF PRACTICE
- Civil and commercial litigation;
- Extraordinary remedies (injunctions, seizures before judgment, judicial review);
- Real estate law;
- Debt recovery